Defy gravity in a controlled environment through skill, style and courage at iFLY Dubai Make your dream of flight come true. We answer all your questions and concerns!
Contact us for a chat.
We'll do everything we can to make you dream of flight a reality.
No one should miss out on the iFLY experience.
To fly at iFly:
- Weigh less than 105kg (232 pounds) and are shorter than 180cm (5ft9). Contact us if you weigh more than this.
- Weigh less than 115kg (254 pounds) and are taller than 180cm (5ft9). Contact us if you weigh more than this
- 3 years old and above (Younger flyers must be able to comfortably wear one of our helmets).
- Are not pregnant.
- Have not previously dislocated your shoulders.
- Are not under the influence of alcohol or non-prescribed drugs.
- Are not wearing a plaster cast.
- Have signed permission from a parent or guardian if under the age of 18.
- Have signed our waiver form
iFLY Dubai has set a number of new boundaries in the vertical wind tunnel industry.
We are the world's first double vertical wind tunnel. We are the first tunnel to attach itself to a mall. Our unique design also includes being raised 3 meters in the air which will give you a bird's-eye-view over Magic Planet!.
iFLY Dubai also incorporates air conditioning to keep flyers cool while they are soaring to new heights. Our wind tunnel is an amazing 10 meters tall with acrylic glass wall! The state of the art patented technology ensures high degree of safety and accommodates all types of flyers from beginners to seasoned professionals. Our qualified instructors will ensure you experience flight in a controlled environment, providing you just the right amount of air flow for the utmost flight enjoyment.
Facts & Features
Each wind tunnel has:
- 2 gigantic fans of more than 3 meters diameters
- 2 x 400 horsepower fans so a total of 800 horsepower by tunnel! Can blow a wind up to 200kph
- A crystal clear acrylic tube of 10m high, 3 meters diameter
- A pressurized staging area which can fit up to 12 flyers at one time
- A DVD/photo system to record your flights which allows you to take a souvenir of your experience home
You can find outside the tunnel:
- One training room with video media to explain flying techniques
- A rental area with specialized equipment, like fly suits goggles and helmets
- A shop selling branded tee shirts and souvenirs