Powered by LIFE-FIT
Wahooo! is excited to offer its second annual Summer Camp at the Water Park.
The most thrilling camp in Bahrain is back!
Wahooo! Summer Camp is not only FUN! It encourages children to keep active during the long summer holidays by offering stimulating alternatives for kids to be physically energetic.
Wahooo rides, Bowling, Magic Planet, Laser Tag, Taekwondo, Gymnastics, Team-Games, Arts & Crafts, Self Defense, Wacky Yoga, Indoor Sports, Fitness Classes and an End of Camp Party. All our activities revolve around keeping the kids active, fit and inspired.
Kids from 8-14 years can participate in the camp.
All Groups will be mixed gender.
Camp Days & Timings
Camp dates starting 2nd July – 24th August
Parents can register their children from a minimum of 1 day to a maximum of 3 days per week for up to 8 weeks.
Camp Activities start at 10am & finish at 1.45pm. Children can be dropped off at camp earliest by 9.30am and latest by collected 2pm.
The camp will operate on Sunday-Tuesday-Thursday (3 days per week).
Wahooo! Summer Camp Pricelist
How to register? There are 2 ways to register for camp:
1. At Wahooo! Water Park Reception
2. At LIFE-FIT Fitness Centre, Janabiya.
Our team comprise of qualified personal trainers, sports coaches and physical education teachers & life guards, all with experience in teaching health related activities to children.
Children can bring healthy snacks to camp to eat during their break-time. Snacks should consist of a juice box or water, a sandwich, piece of fruit and a snack bar or similar. Food is not supplied at camp, but drinking water is readily available.
Children should arrive to camp pre-dressed with their swim suit under their normal clothing daily and towels. Towels can also be purchased at Wavepro store for BD2.4 per piece.
Spare underwear and a change of sports clothes, including sports shoes is required.
Wahooo! Waterpark, City Centre Bahrain, Seef District, Bahrain.
Transportation to and from camp is not provided.
Registration & Further Camp Information
Please call: 17 173000 / 17 692424 or WhatsApp: 33 00 12 61
Terms and Conditions
- ALL registrations & payments are to be made in advance prior to the start of the camp.
- Payments can be made at:
- Wahoo Water Park reception
- Or LIFE-FIT Fitness Centre, Janabiya
- Payment can be made by cash, cheque or credit card for any payment option
- Cheques can be made in favour of LIFE-FIT Services WLL.
- “Please note refunds will not be made on camp fees”. In this respect, if you may have plans to travel over the summer period or you think that any plans may change, we advise you not to apply until you are certain about your arrangements as no exceptions are made.
- Please note that your children will be registered in camp for the days specified on your application only. Children are not permitted to attend on days not previously allocated, due to non-attendance on their specified days. A daily rate will be charged for the days your child attends if different to your original booking.
- Make-up days for non-attendance are not permitted during camp unless in the exception of a medical emergency which must have been notified in writing to camp management immediately, accompanied by a copy of the child’s medical certificate. If approved, this will be informed to the parent or guardian in writing from the management. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Camp starts on Sunday 2nd July and ends on Thursday 24nd August. It will run for 3 days per week.
- Camp will run for 8 weeks. Parents can enrol their child for any period from 1 day to 8 weeks of camp.
- Camp activities are from 10.00am–1.30pm. Parents can drop their children to camp earliest by 9.20am.
- Please ensure your child arrives on time for the camp as the activities will begin promptly. Please ensure that you collect your child promptly at the end of the day. The camp ends at 1.45pm and therefore children should be collected latest by 2pm. (Late charges of BD5/- will apply for children collected after this time).
- All children must be signed in & out of the camp by their parents/guardians to ensure that we have a complete register of attendants and that children are returned safely back to their parents or guardians at the end of the day.
- Please inform the camp organizers in advance if another person will collect your child at the end of camp.
- The Children will require healthy snacks & water during the morning. Chocolate, chips, soft drinks etc... are not encouraged. Please keep the snacks in a small lunch box.
- DO NOT SEND YOUR CHILDREN TO CAMP WITH ELECTRONICS OR VALUABLES, iPhones, iPads, PSP’s etc…The objective of the camp is to keep the children active during their vacation and to stimulate them physically and mentally. Electronics at camp distract the children from their activities and distract other children. Camp organizers cannot be held responsible also for loss or damage to these items.
- Please ensure that the camp organizers are aware of any medication required by your child during the camp. Medicines MUST be submitted to the camp organizers and cannot be left with your child in the interest of safety for others.
- Please ensure that ALL clothes, bags, towels, water bottles, etc... Are clearly marked with the children’s name. There will be a lost property box, for any personal items found. However camp organizers are not responsible for any lost items at camp.
- Children should wear comfortable sports or leisure attire for the camp. Tracksuit, leggings, tee shirt, sweatshirt in case they get cold and sports shoes. Swimwear must be worn under camp clothing.
- Please note that the camp is mixed gender PLEASE CONSIDER APPROPRIATE DRESS CODES FOR THE COMFORT OF ALL PARTICIPANTS.
- Transport is not provided by the camp.